Robert Hosler Wrote:
- "Hello and Merry Christmas Casa Martinez,
I wanted to give you a quick Kip update. He is nearly one year old and weighs 118. He is extraordinarily friendly and affectionately communicative with everyone he meets. His coat is so black that it looks purple/blue and is still very soft. Aside from his size and intelligence, most people who meet him remark upon his huge eyes, which are also very dark. Raising him has been a pure delight but I will say this: never turn your back on a teething Rottweiler:) I am so glad we found you as Mountain High Kennels represents the very best in Rottweiler breeding. Regards, Robert H."
Brooke D. Wrote:
- "My family and I purchased our first Rottweiler, Grimm, from Andrea, and we couldn't be happier! We've only had him for five weeks now, but he's such a little gentleman. He already knows the commands sit, down, stay, leave it, and he is going to the bathroom outside reliably, as well as sleeping in his crate through the night. We love him; he's such a sweetheart and a total lovebug! His temperament and personality are a testament to the love and care Andrea and her family put into each and every one of their dogs."
Amanda Bickel Wrote:
-"I would HIGHLY recommend Andrea's puppies! I got my Dexter (Sheltie) from her and he is the most amazing dog I've ever owned! He is beautiful and smart, wonderful with my 4 year old (his best friend in the entire world). I am beyond thankful to have him in our lives. ❤️🐶 "
Dianne Jones Wrote:
-"Our Sadi is from the E liter - will be 2 years old in April and is our third Rottie. Wonderful disposition and extremely loving. Our trainer said she is one of the smartest dogs she has ever worked with. Beautiful confirmation in an extremely bright pup! "
Kenny Meier Wrote:
- "I just would like to say,i have bought 2 rottweilers from them,a male and a female,and very beautiful might I add,anyway,i love everything about my rottweilers I have got from them and she has been very helpful in the upbringing of my babys,allways there to answer a question or lend a helping hand,in return I would like to say thank you,and if anyone is looking for a Rottweiler I would be sure to visit the house of true people and beautiful Rottweilers !!!!! " Kenny
Damon Mc Alister Wrote:
- "I bought my pup Rocco back in July. A month later he is 30lb tank! Rocco is very smart and curious pup. He enjoys training, running, swimming, playing fetch and oh yeah eating A LOT! Lets just say he's up for anyone or anything the day brings. Rocco is the 4th Rottweiler I've owned (what can I say I love Rottweiler's) and Andrea the 3rd breeder I've done business with. I feel very lucky to have met Andrea in my Rottweiler search. She is by far the BEST breeder I have purchased from. She is very knowledgeable, professional and passionate about the breed. Andrea also presented a personal touch that showed she really loves and cares for the dogs she breeds. I would definitely recommend Andrea to anyone looking for a superiorly breed Rottweiler. TY Andrea" ~ Damon
Theophilus T. Coats Wrote:
- "My Family and i love our new Rottweiler Bella and she is the most beautiful Female weve seen. I recommend this breeder to anyone looking for a quality Rotty with that special temperment thats so sought after but hard to find. A1 quality Breeder"
Mary Tiener Wrote:
- "I purchased my male "Caiman" in May of 2012, he is a brut, he has a fantastic personality and is amazing with everyone and anything he meets. We are constantly being asked where we purchased him from based on his temperament and looks alone. Weighing already at 116lbs at just over a year old, hes a big healthy boy. I can honestly say the breeder, Andrea, does a wonderful job raising her puppies, its very clear her passion for the breed and love for each puppy. I actually felt bad taking him from her as her goodbye and kisses she got from Caiman broke my heart. The dogs I met were so well behaved and sweet, I was shocked so many rottweilers could live among each other without any growling or aggression towards one another. I continue to recommend this breeder to anyone wanting a Rottweiler they can trust and can take out in public. Thanks again Andrea and we will keep in touch." Mary and family
Joyce Peterson Wrote:
-"We bought Magnus 2 1/2 yrs ago. Andrea has been very helpful with information about her dogs. We really loved visiting prior to buying and have recommended her to several people looking for rotties. She really helped us be patient with our crazy man and he has turned out to be a beautiful dog. He is an attention whore and very comedic really fun to have around. We will definitely buy another when we can afford it, 2 are more fun!"
Joani Langhoff Wrote:
-"We bought Apollo in September this year, he is a wonderful puppy, full of personality. We got to meet all Andreas dogs, what a bunch of fabulous animals! So well-tempered, I would gladly buy from her again, and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a rottweiler bred for superb temperment!"
-"We bought our newest family member Zeus in April 2014 and we love him! He is so smart, fun, loves swimming, running, playing, car rides, and training. We go to obedience class every Monday and he LOVES going. Andrea has been a great breeder to work with and was so helpful with any questions I have! I love being able to stay in contact via Facebook! When we are ready for our next puppy we will be contacting Andrea again!"
Andrea Smith Wrote:
-"My family bought an adorably gorgeous male rott they named Stitch from Andrea in May of 2014. Stitch is such a loving, onry, beautiful, clumsy, playful puppy who fit right into the family right away. He is going to be a monster, his feet are huge!! This is the 3rd Rottweiler we/they have had within the last 18yrs. Rotts have a special place in our heart & are truly the best dogs you can have. We were very impressed at how knowledgeable Andrea is about the breed, & how much passion she puts into breeding them. She is most definately not like other breeders. She truly cares about & loves the puppies as if each were her own kids. She anwsers all your questions & is very down to earth. Most impressively she works with the puppies!! Stitch came home the first night at 9wks old & knew to whine to go outside as she had worked with them on potty training. I highly recommend Andrea if you are wanting a Rottweiler! He was well worth the 3 hour drive from Muncie IN to pick him up. I/We most definately will going through her for any future rotts!! Thank You Andrea!!" ~The Deardorff Family (Sam, Gail, Cheyenne & Andrea Smith) from Muncie, Indiana
Keith Crispens Wrote:
-"I bought my puppy Meika (Alaska) 3 weeks ago (2013). Andrea has been great to deal with from beginning to end. She spent a lot of time with us and did not rush us as we played with all of the puppies as we were trying make the decision of which one was going to be the newest member of our family. Her passion for and knowledge of the breed is very apparent. All of the dogs that she owns a very well cared for and loved by the whole family. Being able to see both mom & dad and their dispositions was a plus in deciding to get a Rottweiler puppy from her. I would recommend Andrea to anyone that is looking for a Rottweiler puppy to add to their family."
Jordan Allen Wrote:
-"I just bought my rottie from Andrea, and I LOVE her to death already. She is so sweet! Andrea was easy to deal with always answered quickly and was there through the entire process. I would buy from her again, and I would recommend her to my family and friends. I have had so many compliments on my sweet girl and I couldn't be happier!"
Molly Hawkins Wrote:
-"I purchased my wonderful dog almost 4 years ago from Andrea. I drove 5 hours from michigan because I just fell in love with the little runt. Now he is a beautiful dark mahogany and black and almost 100 lbs of pure muscle. He's always had the best temperament but then again he is like a child to me."
Brandon Heaverlo Wrote:
-"My wife and i bought cujo whose name we kept because it suits him of course almost a year ago in march. I had been looking for a month online and talking to breeders about several different breeds and came across andreas page. I contacted her and picked my puppy at the time and knew he was meant to be with our family. I sent her the deposit which now a days can be sketchy but Andrea and her buissness is more then legit and trustworthy. Weeks later we drove over 3.5 hours w our 6 year old and one year old in the van to Andreas house to get cujo. Not many breeders allow you to come into there home and see how they are being raised and as a family man it was nice to see her baby was right in the mix w the dogs and puppies. Cujo is amazing w our kids and all kids, best temperment ive ever seen and it stems from being raised like Andrea raises her puppies. If its a rottie you want trust me the drive money and quality she produces is worth it. Thanks Andrea cujo is an amazing breed and top notch quality."
Brandon and candace.
James Handrych Wrote:
-"Little Alvin is just 3 months old (2013)and we couldn’t
be happier. He is our 5th Rottie we’ve owned and the 1st
one we have purchased from Andrea. Having owned Rotties for over 23 years, we
try to be very selective when looking for a puppy. Andrea and her family were
awesome and they have a genuine love and care for the breed. Once we saw her
home and how well the dogs were all behaved it was an easy choice…just which